L.E.G. on the barn stands for Lawrence E. Gordon, who died in 1968.
244 E Whitley St.
Located on west side of corner of County Line and Bryie Rd, but nothing remains.
Located at 8770 E 600N, but not much remains
North shore line of the lake at 8255 E 600N.
Located at 8155 E 600N, but it doesn't look like anything still remains.
Located at 8005 E 600N, but none of these houses still stand.
Located where the shopping center is now
Churubusco United Methodist Church
On 900E, north of Busco. All buildings and trees gone now.
881 E 100S. Corner of what is now Towerview Dr. and 100S.
1069 E 100S.
1105 E 100S. Pretty much all buildings still stand, even the trailer is still there.
House at 1661 E 100S. Barn is gone.
House still stands, with major connecting additions, at 1725 E 100S.
House still stands at 1745 E 100S, entirely surrounded by Gateway East subdivision.
The sign says "Marc's Drive In Restaurant". East side of 9 just south of 30.
Fish and Game club
Farm located where Eagle Glen clubhouse is now
Houses on Smith St, Collins
Farm where Paige's Crossing is now
North of US 30/SR 205 intersection. Abandoned railroad crossing is in the background
Farm at US 30 and SR 205. The abandoned railroad track was still in place at the US 30 crossing
Club 30 restaurant
Old schoolhouse on Old Trail Road, across from cemetery.
Old schoolhouse on Chapine Road, used as a house
Located where Miami Village Mobile Home Park would be built a few years later.
On southside of Hartman Rd. All gone now.